Thursday 15 September 2016

Foggy and freebie

Welcome from a dense but COOL fog!  No pictures - can't see your hand in front of your face here!

The postman found his way here and brought a freebie. I saw this in a sewing magazine or link somewhere and filled in my address. Firm advertising their sewing needles.  Very generous freebie - but counter productive as it will be about 5 years now till I need to order some!


Lots of news in a few days - the electricity has been fitted to my log cabin and I am busy setting it up for my hobbies space for the winter!   Lots of projects in mind.

Meanwhile with rain forecast we are clearing bits of veg beds so that the soil can soak it all up at last.


3 comments:

  1. Great freebie. I hope it rains my garden is desperate for a soaking. My grass is frazzled a bit like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful freebie.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put them somewhere yesterday and now I need a needle and can't find them in my haystack/mess.

      Delete