Sunday 14 February 2021

Vaccine wardrobe

 Anyone else planning there vaccine wardrobe debut? Apparently you need to push your sleeve up to the shoulder so I am looking for a Tshirt with no sleeves? .... perhaps I need an off the shoulder evening dress or a bikini? Been such a long while since I have had any kind of appointment.....

T shirt and cardigan sorted. Do I actually have any clean jeans that fit? Do I have any ordinary shoes anymore?

I am beginning to feel I should be singing that 1960s song "I may go out tomorrow if I can borrow a coat to wear..."

I may go out tomorrow if I can borrow a coat to wear
Oh, I'd step out in style with my sincere smile and my dancing bear
Outrageous, alarming, courageous, charming
Oh, who would think a boy and bear
Could be well accepted everywhere
It's just amazing how fair people can be
Obviously giddy with excitement!

6 comments:

  1. The general conversation when I went was on the lines of "Who would ever have thought that going for a two minutes hospital appointment could make us feel so excited!" It was, of course, a socially distanced conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sleeveless top and cardigan, I even put some eye makeup on, just so I did not look like a mad woman. It was my highlight of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember always having to look well kept when going to the doctors which I found quite strange as a child. But on the odd occasion I've been in the docs waiting room, I have thought to myself 'he/she could have made an effort'. I look forward to getting my invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Can't wait to be in the position of planning for the shot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My turn tomorrow but I'm not quite THAT excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I never even though about what I will need to wear. Perhaps I should start to figure that out now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete