- Lamb and potato curry (450gms of diced lamb).
- Madras Lamb (450gms of diced lamb)
- Chicken Marengo (400gms of diced chicken)
- Bengali Chicken (450gms of diced chicken)
- Hong Kong style pork in tomato sauce (300gms of diced pork)
- Paprika pork (450 gms of diced port)
I have a fridge full of buckets and buckets of tomatoes and loads of chili and red peppers to pick so I am going to do sweet chili jam and tomato chutney next week.
This should keep me busy during the two or three days of rainy weather predicted for next week.
One of the vegetables coming on are summer cabbages. This one (which is a rather elegant shape and shade of green) was three times as big when I picked it but as it had grown enormous outside the protective netted area where the rest of the brassicas are I had to cut off a lot of pecked leaves! Still more than enough to last the week, a slice a day fills our plates.