So far I have thought:
1. Have fish and chips on Wells-next-the-sea harbour wall this summer (have to save up last time it was over £12 for the two of us).
2. Go into the Kings Lynn museum to see the "henge" removed from Thornham beach(before March its free!).
3. Visit the hills of Derbyshire - we have seen this area so often on TV and read a lot of books set in the area. Its not far physically.
4. Go to at least one local music event. Preferably folk music.
5. Visit Kew Gardens ( wanted to do this for years!)
6. Learn how to sew in jersey knit fabric
Trying not to include things that are are "resolutions" like lose weight - that never works!