So far I have thought:
1. Have fish and chips on Wells-next-the-sea harbour wall this summer (have to save up last time it was over £12 for the two of us).
2. Go into the Kings Lynn museum to see the "henge" removed from Thornham beach(before March its free!).
3. Visit the hills of Derbyshire - we have seen this area so often on TV and read a lot of books set in the area. Its not far physically.
4. Go to at least one local music event. Preferably folk music.
5. Visit Kew Gardens ( wanted to do this for years!)
6. Learn how to sew in jersey knit fabric
Trying not to include things that are are "resolutions" like lose weight - that never works!
Are you busy with your summer hedge cutting? We have about 50 feet of well established hedge down the front drive and round to the where th...
All the media especially TV have these supersavy spending advice things but how are mere mortals suppose to cope? I was doing my on line sh...
Frugal in Essex/Retireewannabe's post today on eschewing branded products especially household ones made me smile today. I have had a t...
Just had to nip out on an errand and decided to stop for a coffee. We have popped into this local independent place a few times in the l...