Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Courtyard pots


A bit of an odd collection of pots and plants I have marshaled into the courtyard bit in front of my kitchen window. spent two years looking at odds and ends in a mess there so I was determined to look at colour this summer. I saw some wood logs arranged around pots in a garden centre which stopped the sun over heating the plastic pots and disguised the worn out ones; we have some old pine logs but that does not really work so I will look for some more interesting logs or some other form of decoration.

Have you got odd corners you are cheering up?



2 comments:

  1. I love an odd collection of pots, they have so much interest. I add all sorts to mine just to finish the display off, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Brilliant idea with the logs.

    ReplyDelete

Next bit of kitchen

Kitchen was disrupted again for 2 days while the husband fitted the kitchen hood. Luckily I was able to switch the menu to meals that needed...