Sunday, 3 July 2016

Simple things in life

Some simple things make a big difference!
 These shoes were driving me nuts, they were uncomfortable with tights perhaps a bit loose; thin socks slipped down round your heels, and I was ready to bin them as they had not been overly expensive.

95p spent on a whim in the village hardware shop on these sole inserts while I was supposed to just buying some more garden string.

Problem solved!

Will make this pair of shoes wearable for the foreseeable.

Now I just have to ask why is not possible to make comfortable shoes fit for a bit of serious town walking  in the first place?

 I have to buy some new hiking/trainers and am dreading the experience of searching, the trying on, the compromise, the disappointment and the expense!

 I am the anti this of all those shoe-ahlolic!





4 comments:

  1. I hate buying shoes too - you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness - thought it was just me!

      Delete
  2. I have a pair exactly the same, I bought them brand new for £1 in a charity shop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use innersoles in my works boots because they're too big and make my feet sore. It great that 99p has solved your problem.

    ReplyDelete

Next bit of kitchen

Kitchen was disrupted again for 2 days while the husband fitted the kitchen hood. Luckily I was able to switch the menu to meals that needed...