Thursday 4 May 2017

Slow spring cleaning

As Spring seems slow to get going due to lack of rain (its so dry, not even the weeds are growing) I have some time to spare.  I have started some spring cleaning tasks - just giving myself half an hour a day to tackle some of those corners.

Previous house owners installed a lot of these crome light bars - kitchen, dinning room, bedrooms, bathrooms and they attract dust and cobwebs.



 The one in the kitchen was particularly sticky. I have toted a chair and rags round the house and given them all a good clean and polish. I don't like them particularly but I would not go to the expense of having them changed.

Our neighbour gave me free reign to harvest his forced rhubarb clump so I have put 5 portions in the freezer for later use.  Absolutely nothing left in there from last year's harvest now and only one jar of jam to finish.

Hope you are all well.






No comments:

Post a Comment