Tuesday 4 September 2018

It's cake week!

Lounge ready, booked possession of the changer, and ......
last slices ready to go at 8 exactly for Great British Bake Off.  Must be catching as I sold a bakers apron on my Folksy site this week too!

Got through this cake fairly quickly as a big slice went next door to the elderly widower who helped us out with the back and forwards across the village to get the car MOT done early this morning as the local bus STILL can't get through the roadworks - week 8 of 7 week programme of works.

I should be exhausted by window cleaning as all the house windows are awful, but I looked out this morning and counted 4 ploughs = front, back, to the right, over to the left. All stirring up a cloud of dust as the soil is still very dry.  I am going to wait another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment