Monday 12 January 2015

DIY tip

Having painted myself into a corner and balancing between a chair and a desk I was in urgent need of a damp cloth to wipe up some emulsion on my desk. Desperate I looked round and found a packet on the windowsill (left there from a clear out of the en suite prior to Xmas guests arriving), Not only did it mop the current spot, it took off the day's before spatter and the day before that! Crikey, when I climbed down I went round the wood floor and revitalized the wood and got rid of all the splatters and spray I had been ignoring (thinking the new carpet would cover it up).  If they are that good at melting emulsion paint - what do they do to your skin??

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Are they oil based or gave an oil in them? Sounds like you're really motoring along with the decorating. Tx

    ReplyDelete