Monday, 16 March 2015

Easter Sewing project with scraps

Had to wait in for a parcel today so sat by front bedroom window and did a quick craft project using scraps of felt and some of the decorative  stitches on my new sewing machine.  I am getting the hang of the start/stop button and my foot is no longer looking for the pedal!
Very much gurellia crafting - get an idea and develop it as I go along!

As for the waiting - delivery man left the parcel out the back without knocking just before 5pm!!

Its very dry here but so dull it feels cold and miserable - suppose to be better latter in the week when I have loads of gardening planned.

3 comments:

  1. Very good, I must play around with my machine more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are getting to grips with your machine. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just going to have a go at mini chicks when the new greenhouse arrived - no crafting for rest of week as have been given the job of threading the plastic beading into all the glass frames!

    ReplyDelete

Next bit of kitchen

Kitchen was disrupted again for 2 days while the husband fitted the kitchen hood. Luckily I was able to switch the menu to meals that needed...