Friday 30 November 2018

Salmon recipe

Picked up some nice salmon this week at the fish wholesalers this week and tried a new recipe.
For 4 fillets dusted with paprika - in melted 2 oz butter and fried 4 garlic gloves (minced) add.  When browned put in oven. Add -
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1  tablespoons of water

Spoon over fish in oven - looking for a crusty top!

Delicious.

Two fillets left in fridge overnight were flaked and stirred into pasta the next day and were very, very tasty.

I have two nice pieces of smoked haddock in freezer and will be looking for tasty meals at the end of the week.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, your salmon recipe sounds wonderful. I have never flaked leftover salmon into pasta, but am going to give it a try next time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got salmon on offer a Asda, I'm going to order a couple. I Love seared salmon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot - add some lemon to these ingredients! I think I checked and ASDA was about same as my wholesaler!

      Delete