Friday 18 January 2019

Big TV mistake

Got fed up with the husband channel hopping last week in his attempt to find good commentating on the political national crises.  I introduced him to the concept of live Parliament TV so he could shout at the stuff coming out of the horses mouth instead of the gibbering monkeys on College Green.

Big mistake. He is flicking back to it all the time. He is now watching live in the Lords, London Mayor question time, select committees and the entire confidence debate.


OMG

8 comments:

  1. Yawn..I've had my fill of it all now, am tending to ignore it. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you might need to lose the remote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain, the reporting about Price Philip is driving me insane today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Husband is furious he had to fight hard to keep his licence at 70 because he has glaucoma but he is not half as frail looking as the royal one.

      Delete
  4. Ouch. This is why Harvey and I have separate TV's. Saves me headaches.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Pete watches an old Bonanza or Walker Texas Ranger episode that we have already seen in the last few months (they're on over and over and over) or one more car show, I put on the headphones and watch Netflix or Amazon Prime on my computer. We're still nice and cozy in the same room and both happy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete