Thursday 10 January 2019

Entertaining 4 year olds

Quick visit from family to help with the roof of the shed building.  I was "left holding the baby", well 4 year old, while Dad was busy out in the cold.  I soon get fed up with the super hero games, mostly as I have no idea who these Avenger hero types are.  Reverting to some more traditional things we made snowmen out of the back of the cereal packer, taught him "noughts and crosses" and I drew a series  quick mazes.

10 minutes to figure out and draw and 30 seconds to solve. Damm - too intelligent!
Where is that Lego ?  Grandma is a wizz at that.


3 comments:

  1. Entertaining 4 year olds is what I do for my job. It isn’t always easy but I agree you can’t beat a bit of Lego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the new lego harder to click together? Found some of the small pieces a bit hard !

      Delete
  2. Sounds fun and exhausting!

    ReplyDelete