Sunday 5 January 2020

A creative productive start ot 2020

We have a few creative days to start 2020.

I have managed to make two balls in crochet using YouTube instructions. Toys for Jack the cat at son's house.  Ends of left over wool used.

I made a case for my husband's i pad  as he may want to take it on holiday next week and says all electronics have to go in hand luggage. Made it bright so he can spot it in the security trays! Left over fabric used.

My husband made me a nice big cutting board from a bit of left over kitchen top.


And I bottled 2018 brewed wine!  Not sure why I did not do it in 2019; perhaps we were still drinking 2017 and did not make any more? Its a bit like jam - some years you make so much you can't get through it.

Husband is out making/creating space in his workshop for all his planned activities in woodworking in 2020 and I am going to leap on Movie software and make another video for YouTube channel Grow to eat about hedging and shelter belt. Then we are going to do some guitar playing practice. 

 Our new year resolutions:  We are going to be creative in 2020. But it will have to thrifty stuff as there is not going to be a lot of spare money this year with some planned house improvements needed.



2 comments:

  1. I think this might be the year that I make some proper hedgerow wine. Is it easy and does it keep well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very easy as long as you follow sterilisation instructions. Berries plus sugar and wine yeast. Wilkinsons stock the basics (now and again, bit variable) you need - not found anyone else round here but sure to be on line! keeps well. I use push in plastic topped corks as we never got on with full corks.

      Delete