Thursday 8 April 2021

Should have called him (Un)Lucky!

 Family in south London got a rescue dog over the Lockdown. Quite old and infirm, reject at least twice and returned to Battersea Dogs Home, nearly adopted by him off the tele (ITV programme? which I can never remember name of celeb or programme as not a dog person myself or a lover of Celeb types!). 

They re named him Rocky cause he rocks and rolls with stiffness when he walks. Last weekend he was attacked by two out of control Pitbull-type dogs in the local park. Very expensive vet bills followed by a bank holiday of care.

Honestly never mind Rocky, should have called him Lucky!! or UnLucky?

Family did not share the details of their incident as they were too upset. After seeing TV footage of that dog attacking the seal on the Thames I am absolutely sure I would have not been able to do a thing if I had been there. What a scare. 



4 comments:

  1. I know dog owners who are ordering collapsible batons from abroad firstly to fend of dog thieves and secondly to fend of out of control dogs and their stupid owners. I do hope Rocky makes a full recovery. I love Paul O'Grady he is a true animal philanthopist. His home/farm is full of animals including barn owls that have been badly injured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very nasty - poor Rocky! He should be able to have a peaceful life after so many rejections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Rocky. I really feel that certain dogs should not be owned by careless people. I do hope the poor dear recovers and that those other animals get put down (I feel it wouldn't be beyond them to attack a child or adult).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr Emu through emutemple@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. WhatsApp +2347012841542
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete