Tuesday 25 October 2016

Being treated so well

On holiday with son where we are being treated to food and lodgings and outings! Weather cloudy, a bit of a chill but dry and the trees are fantastic colours.
View from aqueduct

Horseshoe falls
All free natural beauty spots, (free parking and loos) but we are having an expensive treat tomorrow on the Snowdon railway.

Thank goodness for the power of the internet - I just remembered I had not renewed all my library books before we left home but as I had my card in my purse and free access here I was able to log into the account and avoid 5 days at  60p (times 3 for 3 books) fines!  

Some thrifty bloggers were saying they never brought magazines any more. I know I have cancelled my sewing mags now. BUT the library service here in Norfolk allows you to read (on screen) about 12 different magazines for FREEE!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love the idea of the magazines on line, I'll have to check out library page for Essex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, nearly forgot the phot looks lovely, enjoy your railway trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying your trip.

    Our library has loads of mags you can check out. I also read the online versions of quite a few.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete