Friday 14 July 2017

Reading

I am really enjoying this book I requested from the library service.  For some reason our local library does not stock any "exploring Britain" type books.

It combines some of my favourite things - walking, observing places and people, social content  and MAPS.  I love a map.  I wanted to follow his progress on our A-Z along with him but struggled to read the detail.  As it is my birthday week I begged the husband to buy me this!
A great big magnifier  with a light!!  Fantastic and only cost £10!
Not only can I follow him across London I can follow the Tour de France in our atlas as well!  My other birthday present was cheap too (£2.58) but did not last as long but was very nice.

Yum..... hot chocolate with all the trimmings....


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! That drink with all the trimmings .....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday......where do you start with that chocolate drink without getting it up your nose? :-) It looks so good.
    Now off to look on Suffolk library site for that book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you. I absolutely love maps. I find them fasinating and can spend hours pouring over old maps, new maps even the a-z!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you. I absolutely love maps. I find them fasinating and can spend hours pouring over old maps, new maps even the a-z!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. That hot chocolate look decadent, hope you enjoyed every last bit.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yum! That is truly decadent hot chocolate! Eloise

    ReplyDelete