Thursday 28 February 2019

Fence painting


While it is still so dry and warm here I thought I would do a bit of fence maintenance and whack some fencing "stuff" on the sunny side of the house garden fences. We have had the big container for about 2 years and hardly used it as it is a task we try to avoid!

first bit leading into next door's garden took about 2 hours. Looks OK. bit boring. 
While we were out yesterday we saw this on a garden gate.


It may be to stop the seagulls sitting on the posts (and the consequence) but it looked like fun. I have some plywood I had in mind for a similar project so I may copy to stop the sparrows sitting all along here. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the wooden birds. I think that you did a great job in cleaning up the garden.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one's significant posting! I appreciated it. for wooden fence post extenders painting services, visit here.

    ReplyDelete