Wednesday 19 February 2020

Opps, really bad hording.

We've brought a GroPro to use making videos for our YouTube channels. Yeah! But it means more leads and tech in the house. I went to find a label to put on the lead and would not get mixed up with the hundreds of others in that big box under the desk.

Put my hand in the stationary drawer and located some pretty coloured ones. Errrr..... Do you recognise these?



Yes. They are. Labels that used to go on those 31/2" hard shell computer disks! Invented 1981 and lost to progress by end of the 1990s.
Image result for old computer discs
Now that is a really really bad hoarding habit.



6 comments:

  1. I still have some of those and cut them into strips to use as labels on different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a clear out recently and found a pile of the actual disks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you would call this hoarding but I still use my VCR to watch old VHS tapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish we had kept ours there is a tape of the kids somewhere!

      Delete