Sunday 31 January 2021

Hubby going to theatre next week.

 Seems strange to even approach such a building in these days of lockdown but that's where hubby will get his vaccination next Sunday. It will be his second trip into the town in a year.


(from Google my old man is not so youthful)

For those in UK starting this journey my advice about the NHS booking web site is don't "plod" through it reading slowly. By the time he got to the "confirm your booking" the time slot chosen for the first dose was taken and it flipped him back to the beginning to re enter every choice again!!!  After hearing that some people did not complete the bookings I advised he asked for a confirming email so it could be printed and taken with him.  You book the second appointment at the same time so it all seems the systems are flowing nicely.

Ah well, something to look forward to next weekend. The highlight this weekend has been going across the village and the dual carriage way to get some seed potatoes!  Its very cold with an east wind cutting straight through you but at least we can think Spring.  That and a few snowdrops just showing some white!



Signs of spring?




3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased for you. I'm waiting to hear when my older brother gets his. His friend who is a year younger gets his this week. My mother in law had hers last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I have a 90 year old friend who still has not had her shot because she lives independently (not in a care home). Can't imagine when I will get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news. I know it will be a long time yet before I manage to get mine. Harvey will get his at least a month before I manage to get mine.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete